Feb 18, 2012

Looking up

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Well today I got some good deals on used furniture. I spent about $180 and got some bunk beds for the girls, a hide-a-bed couch for the living room, a play pen, and a stroller. On Monday another really nice leather couch for the living room is being delivered and a 4 in 1 crib and a bunch of baby boy clothes has been promised to me. I am so relieved. We are set now. We needed so many things and I was stressing on how to get them all. Things were wrecked in our move and I suddenly found myself needing things for our home. I needed somewhere to sleep for the guest who is coming to help Wandering Aengus with the girls when I am in the hospital. I needed better beds for the girls, because their room is too small for all those beds and the toddler beds have been destroyed anyway. I needed somewhere for the baby to sleep and I needed some more clothes for the baby. In one short day, I got all of that taken care of. I love it when things come together like that.

No comments:

Twitter