Feb 23, 2012

I love to listen to them in the room

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed



One of my favorite things is to listen (eavesdrop) on the girls in the room at night. It is too cute and kind of heartwarming to hear them together. Like this conversation while Lilly was sleeping I could hear this:

3 year old Rose:
“Heave! Ho!”
*pause*
“Heave! Ho!”
*pause*
“Heave! Ho!”
*pause*
“Mommy!”
*pause*
“Don’t worry Sissy, I called Mommy.”

Daddy goes to door and peeks in.

“Daddy, Sissy is stuck, Can you save her?”

Daddy sees 2 year old Lotus stuck under the bed and pulls her out. It is too cute that little Rose was trying to rescue her sister.

No comments:

Twitter