Jan 12, 2012

Digging ourselves out of the boxes

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Well, we have been working hard to dig through stuff and pull the place together.  The kids are adjusting well to the new place and I am liking the extra space.  I still have so much to unpack but it is good to be getting things done as much as I have done so far.  I will have pics soon, I promise.

I am surprised at how easily the girls have adjusted to all sharing a room together.  They seem to enjoy it which is so nice.

No comments:

Twitter