Jan 15, 2012

Benefit

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


One of the things I love about the girls all sharing a room is how close they become.  Instead of fighting, I find them playing together. I wake up in the morning to sounds of them rattling through their toybox together playing and enjoying each other.  I love to sit with my early morning coffee and listen to the sounds of the girls waking up and playing in their room before they decide they are starving and need their “brektest” right now!

No comments:

Twitter