Jan 4, 2012

Appointment.

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


I saw my OB here in town for the last time today.  I have a new OB for after I move.  She is really close to my place too so that is nice.  Honestly though, I am more than a little sad that this OB won’t be delivering my baby.  I really like him and I even really really like his receptionist.  His office had a wonderful atmosphere where the patients visited together while waiting for the doctor.  Like today, he was late because he was delivering a baby and we all sat around waiting and chatting.  One husband even brought back coffee for some of us.  It is a nice place.  I hope my OB is at least a comfortable place to be.  I looked her up on a website that reviews Doctors and she seems to be popular so I guess I will just have to keep my fingers crossed.

No comments:

Twitter