Dec 30, 2011

Wearing out the Refresh Button

 For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


At this moment, I have a fridge and a washer and dryer for sale on Kijiji.  I really need them to sell to help make our move a little easier financially and because there is no room for them in our new place.  I have been in contact with a few people and I am anxiously awaiting a response that says they would like to buy one of the items.  So I have been wearing out the refresh button driving myself crazy seeing if anyone has gotten back to me yet.  I really do obsess over things sometimes.

No comments:

Twitter