Dec 29, 2011

Oh My Goodness!

For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Just got a call from our movers and they are going to be picking up our belongings even earlier than they had originally told us!!!  So now I have to have the whole house packed in just six days!!  I will be glad to have this move over, but I really hope I can get everything done and not exhaust myself.  It is just so hard to be doing all this while in the middle of a pregnancy!  So here’s counting down the days until we move.
(On a sidenote, I think I may have sold an old fridge we have so that will help a little with our expenses too).

No comments:

Twitter