Dec 31, 2011

Coming Along

 For about 6 months, I posted on another blog.  This a post that was copied from that blog.  I used different names for the family.  Just so you know the names were as follows:

Prince Charming - Wandering Aengus
Princess Belle - Lilly
Princess Magpie - Rose
Princess Snifflefritz - Lotus
Little Prince - Reed


Well, I am feeling better today.  Everything I had to sell is sold.  So financially we can now swing this move.  Yay!!!!  I have about 4 days to finish packing the house and while that is intimidating, I am sure I can get it done.  Wandering Aengus is going out to get me some more boxes when he gets up and then I will try to get everything possible packed up.  It is funny, it is New Year’s Eve and that is really the last thing on my mind today.  I will be glad when 1 week from now, I am out of this house and on my way to being settled in a new home.  And I will have several months between the move and the birth of our new little boy, Reed.

No comments:

Twitter