Sep 20, 2011

Funny

Well, morning sickness is kicking my butt quite a bit lately and I am finding it difficult to remain my normal cheery self. I do try though and my kids are so funny most of the time that it helps.



Princess Magpie has taken to calling Princess Snifflefritz "Baby". I don't know where she got this, unless she looked at her and decided that to her mind, her sister who is all of 17 months younger than she is must be a baby. Princess Magpie does make me laugh about it though.

Yesterday, I was changing Princess Snifflefritz's diaper and she started wiggling, so I wrangled her back and said, "Get back here you little monkey!" Princess Magpie was completely offended by this and in her best three year old authority said, "She is NOT a monkey! She is a BABY!"

I was trying (again) to tell her that there is a baby growing in my belly. She looked at me, laughed and said, "That's not a baby!" She pointed to her sister, "That's a baby!". And when asked to kiss the baby in my belly, she walked around my belly, and walked determinedly to her little sister and kissed her on the forehead.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids are so great! I love what they come out with!

Julie said...

I remember when we told Josh that I was pregnant with Amanda. At the time Josh was 3 years old, and Alicia was just over a year old. He told people that we were going to have a new baby, and that Alicia was the OLD baby! *rofl*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter