Aug 14, 2011

Secret Revealed

I have mentioned that I have a secret that I have been dying to share with you. The truth is that Prince Charming and I have been trying to have a fourth and final baby. I have been thinking about it a lot. I am 39 years old and I have PCOS and even though I was doing everything I can to help the process along, it did take 5 whole years to conceive Princess Magpie and I was worried it was going to take that long again and at my age, I can't wait that long. I wanted to share my worries with you guys, to tell you the ups and downs of the process, but Prince Charming asked me to wait. So, I did.

Well today is my 1oth wedding anniversary and today I found out that I am having another baby. I am thrilled. I was so excited that when I took a pic of the test, it came out blurry from my shaking hands. I told Princess Belle and the next thing I knew she was outside in our yard, dancing and yelling for all the neighbors to hear "I'm going to be a big sister!" (we will overlook for the moment that she already is 2 times over LOL) Later, after I came home from my anniversary dinner, I told her I was going to treat her to an ice cream at Dairy Queen in the next couple of days as a treat for helping the sitter, she asked if we could go shopping to buy things for the new baby! Isn't she sweet??

Oh and not to be forgotten, on our anniversary dinner, Prince Charming asked me to renew our wedding vows. I LOVE him so much. The awesome waiter found out we were celebrating and gave us free cake for dessert.

2 comments:

Happy Elf Mom (Christine) said...

YAYYYYYY!! Congrats to your WHOLE family!! :)

Julie said...

What an awesome way to celebrate your anniversary!!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter