May 14, 2011

Saturday Stuff

Well, I am enjoying my less cluttered house and I now feel like I can breathe in my living room. I am coming up with plans to improve things even more.

I love how Princess Magpie (2 1/2 years) talks to Princess Snifflefritz (age 1 1/2) like they are the same age. She gets excited over something, "Look! Towi it's the ****!" or her sister has something she doesn't think she should have, "No Towi, give me dat!" and she hands it to me. She is so funny, she makes me laugh daily.

Princess Belle and I are using the math curriculum we bought from "A Little Garden Flower" She enjoys it so much! She actually looks forward to doing it!

Princess Snifflefritz is adorable. I love the sight of her trying to chase after her sisters. Her little legs just make me smile. She is getting used to Princess Magpie insisting on being in her crib with her. She is so sweet and doesn't complain now until she wants to go to sleep. Then she cries very loudly, and I open the door the sight of a 2 year old body flipping out of the crib and scrambling to be in her bed before I notice her.

I cooked Potato Ham Bake for the family supper. I cooked it longer than the recipe says and didn't really measure anything. I just layered sliced potato, ham, sliced onions, soup and grated cheese. they seems to like it. I was too lazy to cook something for me for supper, so I just made peanut butter bread and called it good. LOL

Potato Ham Bake

Ready In: 1 Hour 35 Minutes
Servings: 6

Ingredients:
3 medium potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
1 medium onion, sliced and separated into rings
8 slices processed American cheese (I used grated cheddar cheese)
1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream
of mushroom soup, undiluted
1/2 cup frozen peas, thawed

Directions:
1. In a greased 3-qt. baking dish, layer half of the potatoes, ham, onion, cheese and soup. Repeat layers. Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 1-1/2 hours or until potatoes are almost tender.
2. Sprinkle with peas. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until heated through.

No comments:

Twitter