May 13, 2011

Friday Five

  1. I am having another fabulous day. Today, I got all our boxes put away in closets and in the little space we had our freezer in. It is piled high, but at least I can now try to get some semblance of order in the house.
  2. I am exhausted but all this moving boxes has got the bits of stuff all over the floor, so now I have to go through and sweep and wash all the floors and because I have been busy working the family has been foraging and the kitchen is a mess so my next stop is out there to try to tame the kitchen beast.
  3. For the family, I am making a baked ham with a glaze made out of orange and brown sugar. I will probably have rice and beans for my supper.
  4. I am on my last day of medication for my lung infection. I would have thought I would be feeling perfectly healthy by now, but while I am feeling better, I am by NO means perfectly healthy.
  5. The other day, we were changing Princess Magpie into a pair of pants and shirt and she started to cry saying, "NO a Princess!! A Princess Dress!! She has fallen in love with dresses lately and is completely convinced that anyone wearing a dress is a "Pritty Princess" and "butiful" She is just too cute for words and of course I have to oblige.

No comments:

Twitter