May 1, 2011

Cold Thoughts

I am beginning to think that this cold is not a cold. I have in the past had allergic reactions that mimic severe cold symptoms and I have never had a cold last for 3 1/2 weeks. I am allergic to dust and when is there more dust than when you are moving and surrounded by boxes?? I am thinking that this cold is an allergic reaction that has settled into my lungs and probably caused my asthma to be reacting as well. I don't need this right now, I don't even had a doctor here in town. But on the other hand, it is getting really exhausting fighting for breath all the time too.

So that is the end of my complaining for today. I would have had more cheerful thoughts, but really that is what was on my mind at the moment. That and how completely adorable and cuddly my girls are, but you guys know that already.

1 comment:

hailey said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back and we'll talk about it.

Thanks!

Hailey William
haileyxhailey@gmail.com

Twitter