Mar 24, 2011

Thursday Thoughts.


I am super tired today and so that accounts for my lack of inspiration on this post. I didn't sleep well last night bu we are getting along pretty well with Prince Charming gone. I am keeping on top of the housework okay. I get it done every evening after the girls go to bed.

Homeschool is going pretty well. Princess Belle seems to enjoying it pretty well and has really taken to learning the topics we are covering now. She has been doing crafts like crazy and is constantly coming to me with some new thing that she has put together. She is really artistic and spends hours making and creating things.



It is looking pretty good for the job that Prince Charming was interviewed for. He was supposed to come back today but he had a final step in the interview process and if it goes well then he will come back tomorrow to help me plan our move. (They are calling for a storm tomorrow so if we get it he will be gone ANOTHER day. *sigh*) While he has been gone, I have been busy collecting quotes on movers and trying to see about places to rent there.

Tomorrow I would like to get a little baking done with Princess Belle. Maybe some muffins or some cupcakes. It will be fun for the girls and yummy for them too.

Supper tonight was leftovers from a quickly prepared big pot of lunch. I haven't eaten anything yet myself. But for the girls, I put random amounts of the following together in a pot and heated through:
  • brown rice
  • lean ground beef
  • mixed beans
  • frozen corn
  • canned diced tomatoes
  • salsa
  • taco seasoning
  • chili powder
  • salt and pepper
  • garlic powder
It was a huge hit with all the girls. Even the toddlers had seconds of it.

dirty face from treats

2 comments:

Julie said...

I am glad that the job he interviewed for is looking good!
And that stuff you threw together sounds yummy to me too. lol
I wanted to let you know that I chose you as one of my recipients for the Versatile Blogger Award on my page. So head on over to my blog to see the post. :)

Julie said...

Glad to hear that homeschool is going well. Good luck on the job!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter