Feb 24, 2011

Thursday Thoughts.

Well, this will be short as I am still sick but I am trying to push through the things I want to get done.

I am finally getting on top of washing all the kids clothes. (They have a LOT) so within the next few days I hope that I will be able to go through their clothes and pare it down to the 10 - 12 outfits each that I have planned.

Prince Charming is not enjoying his job. I hate to see him like that. I hope he either starts to find more enjoyment in it, or finds something else soon.

Princess Snifflefritz saw her pediatrician again yesterday. He said that she seems to be growing fine and she is now meeting her developmental milestones that she should. His only concern was that she can't hold her bottle (or sippy cup) up to drink, she has to lay down to drink. So we are going to check into that but other than that, it seems my little teeny beany is growing just fine.

We may be making peanut butter cookies today. I wanted something easy that the kids would like so here it is:

Peanut Butter Cookies

Ingredients:
1/2 cup margarine
1/2 cup peanut butter (I am going to try using extra peanut butter)
1 cup white sugar
2 eggs
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a medium bowl, cream together the margarine, peanut butter, and sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture. Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the unprepared cookie sheet.
3. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Do not overbake: cookies will be soft and chewy. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope your DH starts enjoying his job a little more...

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter