Feb 17, 2011

Random thoughts


Well, I am still snowed in but last night my neighbour offered to babysit the kids while I went to get groceries and given my extreme need not to go another day without coffee, I took her up on it. She is fabulous and offered to babysit anytime I want to get groceries. She also told me to go on into her place and help myself any time I run out of coffee again!

Princess Belle and I made Prince Charming a Valentines present the other day that I forgot to mention. We made a bakeapple and blueberry pie for him. He LOVED it. I am glad it turned out so well.

I have been watching this show in CBC called, "Village on a Diet". I have been really enjoying it. I really like the fact that everyone on the show is doing this while dealing with real every day issues. Don't get me wrong I LOVE "The Biggest Loser" and I would love to be able to dedicate that much time and effort to just being a healthier me, but I can relate more to this show because it is so real.

Princess Snifflefritz is sick. I hate it when my babies are sick. I spent most of the night up cuddling her. She just seemed to need me so much, my poor little baby. And, she isn't eat well again. Just when I had her on track and eating and filling out more, she gets sick. UGH.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like that show too!

Julie said...

That is so nice of your neighbor. Always good to have people who can help you out.
Sorry to hear your little one is sick. I hope she is better soon. I've never heard of that show and will have to check it out soon.
:)

Julie said...

Awww! Hope the little one is feeling better! It's no fun when they are sick! :(

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter