Feb 28, 2011

Many Monday Mumblings


Princess Belle was experimenting with paper cup phones and having a blast with it. It was fun hearing the kids playing and giggling with them. It really is the simple things that make you smile

It is a bright sunny day and it feels like Spring could actually come at some point in the future.


When our lease is up on this house, it looks like the owner is going to be moving back into it. So that means we will be moving at the end of this year again. Knowing this far in advance means we can plan and organize and do it right. I am beginning to feel like a Nomad.

I have been incorporating some parts of the Waldorf Homeschool in our days now. It is nice to see how much the girls really respond to them.

I am rediscovering my creative side again. It is so fun to feel my creative juices flowing again. I am very inspired and am looking forward to some sewing and felting projects in the future.



I made french toast for breakfast this morning. It was kind of frustrating to hear Princess Belle declare that eggs and bread didn't sound good and she was just not going to eat and then after much fussing and complaining to eat all of hers and half of her sister's too.

I have some steaks out for Prince Charming and the girls to have for supper and I have no inspiration at all as to what to do with them. I am taking suggestions at this point!

2 comments:

Julie said...

French toast is always a HUGE hit in our house. :)

Bummer that you have to move again!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

the Mcclanahan 7 said...

Your kids are so cute. To bad you have to move. The thing I liked about moving was getting rid of stuff we never use....maybe I need to move again.

Twitter