Jan 11, 2011

Our Classroom

I am having so much fun doing up our classroom. Even on a tight budget it is a blast for me. Actually find good deals and doing things on the cheap is a little thrill for me. I found some great shclves for our classroom and I found some FABULOUS things for the walls, some wonderful storage solutions, a small chalkboard and a white board. The white board is poster sized right now but I will have a 4' by 8' one soon. I am really excited to see how our classroom is going to look.

3 comments:

Julie said...

I hope we get to see pictures when you're done! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Jamie {See Jamie blog} said...

Fun! I love a good deal. And ditto what Julie said: share photos when you're done!

Apryl said...

Sounds like your classroom is really coming along! Surprisingly, we've found some great things for our classroom at the dollar stores too. Oh, and they have a lot of classroom decorations (weather for the day, days of the week, math charts, etc.) for a buck each. Definitely worth looking into if you haven't already.

Twitter