Jan 3, 2011

Little Princess Sunshine has left the building


I just can't be upbeat today. I've got a headache again. UGH. I hate this. I need to get at the classroom to get it ready for when our new stuff arrives, but I can't think at all. And Princess Magpie keeps standing on the furniture and playing with the theromstat. Yesterday she had it almost off and today she had it up on cremate!!! The kids have the living room destroyed and I have to try to get myself together enough to get it in some semblance of order. Calgon take me away.

(This post has been brought to courtesy of sick mommy's everywhere. Tune in tomorrow to return to your regularly scheduled cheerfulness. )

3 comments:

Julie said...

Hope the headache goes away and you feel better soon!!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Claremont First Ward said...

I'm so sorry. I have chronic headaches and they are no fun, so I really feel for you.

Megan said...

Being sick sucks - especially in the midst of a temperature storm!

Twitter