Jan 14, 2011

funny little moment

We were out today and Prince Charming decided to check out how much it would cost to my wedding ring and engagement resized. I have lost so much weight that the rings I used to wear on a necklace because they were too tight on my hands are now loose and I am getting nervous that I will lose them. Well she went on with prices and information and all that yadda yadda yadda. She said that my fingers were three sizes smaller than the rings that used to be too small and that was all I heard. We walked away with Prince Charming grumbling about her talking nonsense about some thing or the other. All I could hear in my head was a little song, "Three ring sizes smaller! Three ring sizes smaller!" and I am not done yet!

2 comments:

Alina said...

Good job! It must feel and look grrreat!

Country Mouse, City Mouse said...

Good for you! Keep going.

Twitter