Dec 14, 2010

Random Tuesday Tidbits

Well stage on in my new hair style is done. I have gotten bangs and layers in my hair. I have to say, I like the results. My hair is bouncy and has some curl in it. Prince Charming seems to really like it too, he said is was "floofy" but he said it with a smile so I will take it. Next I am going for a dramatic color!

My camera is getting to be a real pain to use, I have to hold it together when I am using it now and even then it will not always work. I hope Prince Charming's Christmas Present to me comes soon and that he will let me open it early. I just can't wait until I can get to showing you guys my life on a more regular basis.

Thanks for your comments yesterday. I left a message for the doctor to get Princess Snifflefritz checked out and in the meantime, your comments made me feel better. I even got her to eat a chopped up fish stick and a very little chicken and rice. So that was something.

She seems to be really sensitive about the Strawberry Hemangioma on her belly lately. If you act like you are about to touch it, she gently pushes your hands away. If you actually touch it, she burst into uncontrollable tears. I think she is hurting it when she does her army crawl across the carpet.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh! The poor little thing! :( ... Is there something they can do about it, so it won't cause her any pain?

Can't wait to see the new hair-do!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter