Dec 29, 2010

Good Things today

  1. Princess Magpie is dressed in a Christmas Dress watching "Elmo's Christmas Countdown" singing the songs (and most of the vocabulary) word for word. It is just too cute for words.
  2. A strange man stopped me at the grocery store and told me he liked my hair!! That has never happened to me before.
  3. I put on my wedding rings today and they fit!!!
  4. I am back to counting calories again and it feels good to be being healthy again.
  5. Prince Charming has been taking the late shift with Princess Snifflefritz lately. Which means I actually get a full night's sleep for the first time in a full year.
  6. Princess Snifflefritz ate toast yesterday without crying. It is a little thing but it means the world that she is starting to at least attempt solid food without tears.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Sounds like you're having an awesome day!!! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter