Nov 29, 2010

She finally sat by herself!

My poor little pumpkin has been slow in her development. While other babies her age are busily standing, cruising, and learning to walk, my little pumpkin is still doing the army crawl and falling over when we try to get her to sit, but this morning, she sat without falling!!

I sat her up, helped her balance, and then took my hands away, fully expecting her to fall sideways as usual. But she didn't. She looked up at me with sparkling brown eyes and grinned and sat there proud as a peach. It was super adorable. She stayed there until I picked her up to get breakfast!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Aw yay! Congratulations on that big milestone! She is such a cutie btw. :)

Julie said...

My little Pixie was a late bloomer too. I was so happy when she finally sat on her own! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter