Nov 28, 2010

Santa's Elf

I am feeling so incredibly happy these days. It really must be nauseating to read about. It is snowing outside and instead of being grouchy about it, I am just walking around singing, "It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas". I am loving our new home. I am looking forward to spending Christmas here. I am looking forward to decorating it (Prince Charming says I have to wait *pout*) I just went and programmed our TV to tape every Christmas show I could find for the next two weeks. (I would have gone right until Christmas but two weeks is as far as our tv would let us go.) I love looking out our window and seeing the snow on the evergreen trees in our yard. I feel like Santa's healthy-living elf today living in my cosy little home that suits us so perfectly. *sigh* life is good today.


And just because I didn't share during the Halloween season here is a pic of my girls on Halloween night:

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm glad to hear you're so happy!!!! You definetly deserve it my dear so enjoy every precious moment! xoxoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you're so excited for Christmas. I have something that ties in with the holidays. I’m currently working on a program for Proctor & Gamble and Iams pet food. After looking through your site, I think that it could be a good fit for you. If you’d like more information, please drop me a note at trevor@rocketxl.com and I will follow up with additional details. I look forward to connecting with you.

Julie said...

Sounds like you've caught the Christmas spirit!!! It's time to bring out our Christmas movies too! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter