Oct 16, 2010

Every Day Moments

I love catching my kids just being kids and these days it is so much watching Princess Magpie doing her 2 year old things.

I know I must drive her crazy grabbing the camera every chance I get and now she even wants to be in on that action, when she sees the camera she comes running over to see what is on the screen, making pics of her difficult and pics of her baby sister tend to include her toes as she peeks at the camera.



But sometimes I catch her being so quintessentially her that I just fall in love with her all over again. I do this with all my girls but I just have some great examples today.




2 comments:

Debbie said...

Oh she is adorable! I love the pictures and her curls!

Julie said...

Looks like she's having lots of fun!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter