Oct 17, 2010

Accomplishments

Lots of organization attempts at my house. When finances have me stressed I turn to other things to keep my mind off of it. So, I attacked my pantry. I have to say it looks a LOT better and it is way more organized and if you know anything about me at all, you know how much I LOVE organization.

I am working towards having a family closet again and I am getting there. We will be putting things on shelves instead of in dressers because this is how my family works better and it is easier for me to keep things organized that way (See . . . there's that word again. LOL) I will keep you updated on my attempts as they go.

I have finished organizing my coat area for the winter. It is really small and I need to keep on top of it to keep it neat but this really seems to have helped.



1 comment:

Julie said...

We have cubbies for the shoes, but darned if I can get the girls to remember to put their shoes in them! They usually drop them on the floor NEXT to the cubbies. *rolls eyes*

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter