Sep 4, 2010

Sunny Saturday

It is a beautiful sunny Saturday and my best friend came over to do our weigh-in's together. It was fun. I made a big yummy breakfast for after we weigh in as a treat. I figure we may as well make it fun so I made cinnamon buns, tea biscuits, and pancakes.

In the meantime, Princess Snifflefritz woke me up last night and way too early this morning so I am sleep-deprived, but if I waited for the days I wasn't sleep deprived, I wouldn't get anything done.

I even managed to tidy up before Notsosnowwhite got here! If you know my house, you know that any flat surface quickly gets piled up with papers, junk and assorted clutter. It is a lovely trait that Prince Charming passed on to his daughter. But this morning, I did a clean surface sweep and cleared them all off! It looks good. It will probably last about 30 seconds but it looks good now.

PS. I lost 4 lbs. I am down a total of 21 lbs now!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaya for the company and for the weight loss!

Debbie said...

Congratulations. I am so happy for you. That is wonderful on the weight loss. I need to lose about 20 pounds and have not gotten motivated to do it yet. You are inspiring me!

Julie said...

Congrats on the weight loss!!! I am down 62 lbs now, but I still have a LONG way to go... But I am happy with what I've lost so far.

If you want, you can check out my weight loss blog at http://goingmyweigh.wordpress.com

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter