Aug 27, 2010

Friday Five

  1. I am glad that my weight loss plan is working. I am down 7.2 lbs this week!
  2. I am super exhausted. Princess Snifflefritz is still waking me up and the exhaustion is starting to get to me. I am doing dumb things. I can't work the printer on our computer properly and I have only been using every day since we started homeschooling! I can't type right and I can usually type 60 wpm. I climbed in bed and started falling asleep and realized I had forgotten to get undressed and take off my glasses!
  3. I am trying to cut back on my coffee but as long as Princess Snifflefritz keeps waking me up, I don't know how successful I will be. I have discovered a yummy mint herbal tea that I like.
  4. I finally cleaned the boxes out my bedroom. It was a huge project and it took so long because I had difficulty finding a time when I could get away from the kids to get in there when Princess Snifflefritz wasn't sleeping in there.
  5. I also started going through the kids clothes. Getting rid of things they have outgrown and pulling out the next size of things that they are wearing. Also a fairly big job but it feels good to be getting something accomplished.

No comments:

Twitter