Jul 4, 2010

Sunday Seven


  1. Well Princess Snifflefritz is doing better today. She slept better last night and hasn't been crying all day like yesterday. Yesterday, I even took to driving around with her to get her to go to sleep.
  2. Princess Magpie was sick yesterday too. She was sad and snuggly all day. Poor baby.
  3. Prince Charming is supposed to be taking the kids to Grandma Great's house for fun in a bouncy house today. I don't know if they are going or not right now.
  4. I am hoping they go because if they do, I am spending the whole time they are gone, packing for our move.
  5. Our new place used to be for sale and I like to google it and get pics of it so that I can plan where I want things to be when I get there.
  6. Princess Magpie loves to steal her dad's socks when he takes them off. She puts them on her hands like gloves or on her legs like stockings. It looks too funny.
  7. I love the way Princess Snifflefritz giggles every time she sees her sisters. It is sweet. It makes both of her sisters do little dances just to get a giggly reaction. I am much happier hearing her giggle today compared to how miserable she was yesterday.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone's feeling better soon! I can't imagine trying to pack for a move, while also caring for children who aren't feeling well.
I love that you're able to google your new house! that must help with envisioning what will go where!

Julie said...

I would be looking at pictures of the new house all the time too! Trust me! *lol*

Hope everyone is feeling better!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter