Jul 5, 2010

Moving Forward

Well Prince Charming took all the kiddies to Grandma Great's house. She and Auntie had a bouncy house set up there and great fun was had by all. While they were gone, I hit Princess Belle's room. I cleared more junk than you can possibly imagine and did a LOT of purging. I did warn her that I was going to purge a lot of things, but I promised to save her dollies, her barbie dream house and her barbies. She was content with that. Her room is done now and next I am on to Princess Magpie's room and our room. I get overwhelmed with how much I have to pack considering that I have to work around the schedules of two babies.

But on the upside, Princess Magpie will have her second birthday in the same town as her godmother who is also my best friend and whose mother is her namesake. It will be nice to share that milestone with her.

In the meantime, I am tired tonight from a busy but productive day. So tired that I have no idea if anything I said makes any sense at all or if I just posted a bunch of rambling nonsensical gibberish.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I understood it all :) Glad you had a great weekend and good luck with the move.

Kelly L said...

I know exactly what you mean - when my girls were younger - I would clear out their rooms of their "junk" and they never noticed... But if they were home- the junk would be their favorite thing ever...

Love to you
Kelly
I've Become My Mother

Julie said...

It does indeed sound like you had a very productive day!!!

When, exactly, are you moving???

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter