Jul 11, 2010

Cute Kidlets!

Princess Magpie has discovered a new word and it is cracking me up. She has discovered that she has a foot. She comes up to me, holds on to the chair, lifts up her foot and proudly declares, "fut". Then she changes feet and does the same thing. After I have agreed that she does indeed have a "fut", she wanders off to play. But a few minutes later, she will be back to play the game all over again. I LOVE watching her learn new things and share her discoveries with me.

Yesterday, Princess Belle asked me, "When Princess Magpie is old enough to talk more, will she learn at home too?" I told her yes I would homeschool her too and Princess Belle's reaction was, "YAY!"

I LOVE it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww--I love that age. MY daughter just learned to say bye bye and it is the cutest :)

Julie said...

Isn't it nice when the kids love homeschooling too?! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter