Jul 8, 2010

Crazy at Work


I am a little crazy right now. I am moving in a week and I am SO NOT ready. I am getting into high gear getting things packed. I have commandeered Prince Charming into watching the kids while I pack. I am good at packing if I can just get time to get at it. So far I have done Princess Belle and Princess Magpie's rooms. I have almost completed the living room, the entryway and and the bathrooms. I am going to pull out my stash of clothes for the kids to grow into and go through it and pack it in the evenings while I am spending time with Prince Charming. So I have a plan if I can just get things done. Right this minute, I am waiting for Princess Snifflefritz to get up so I can get at the storage closet in there.

So to sum up, it is a little crazy here, but I think I have a plan . . . maybe . . . if the stars align . . . and all the kids cooperate . . . possibly.


1 comment:

Julie said...

All I can say is ... good luck! And I hope you get a nice, long rest once you are settled into the new place!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter