Jul 31, 2010

Blog Award!

I was awarded again by a beautiful blogger over at All AMERICAN FAMILY.

She has given me two awards and so the rules go like this, I must tell you seven things about myself and then pass it on to seven bloggers.

The awards are.....






Aren't they lovely! I feel so special!

  1. Hmmm . . . this is difficult, I have shared so much with you guys. I LOVE all things organization. I could spend hours and all the money I have wandering the containers and shelving sections of stores. That stuff just makes me so happy.

  2. I have been part of an on-line Baby Due Date forum since I was pregnant with Princess Belle. These ladies are great, I consider them friends, and I have even met one of them.

  3. I LOVE all things about gardens but I haven't the first clue how to garden. I would love to know how.

  4. I LOVE to wake up in the morning and hear my baby talking quietly (or not so quietly LOL) to herself. It wakes me up at an awful hour some mornings, but it is super sweet.

  5. I didn't meet Prince Charming until I was 28 years old. I had never even dated anyone seriously before that. I had given up finding someone and was just living my life as a happy single girl, when I met him.

  6. I was told I couldn't carry a child when I was 12 years old. I spent my whole pregnancy with Princess Belle scared I was going to lose her. I am so blessed to have my three beautiful girls.

  7. I love going out with my family. I love seeing my kids have fun, but most of the time, I like to be at home. I love spending my evenings with my kids in bed and watching shows and chatting with Prince Charming.

So that's it! Now I must pass these on to seven other bloggers and they are...

  1. Don't Blink!!!!!
  2. To Be Busy At Home
  3. And Miles To Go Before We Sleep
  4. Blessed Quiver
  5. CrAzY Working Mom
  6. Powell Power
  7. jewely.bug
Okay, so I have to stop now. I have so many blog friends it is hard to narrow down my list. I had another blog set up to add and I made myself back away from the keyboard. I am already over my number. So if you are my blog friend and I didn't include you, I am sorry, but I do think you are a beautiful blogger too. So now that's it! Thanks again to All American Family. If you have a chance stop by and check her blog out, as she has a beautiful blog. Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Julie said...

That's so sweet! Thank you for the blog awards!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter