Jun 8, 2010

Tuesday Tidbits


  1. Our power was out all day and it is scheduled to be out all day tomorrow and the next day. So much fun. We took the time to be productive and to go out and clean our yard up. It turned out to be a good day.
  2. I am putting some chicken in the crockpot tonight so that I will have chicken ready to eat tomorrow during the power outage.
  3. We still haven't heard a decision on whether our potential new landlord will keep our deposit and rent us the house. So we decided to be proactive. So we are done waiting. We are keeping our options open and looking at other places. There is one that I really like, so keep your fingers crossed for me.
  4. Tomorrow during our power outage, I think we are going to start going through things and packing up things we don't use much. Wherever we go, I know we are moving, so I may as well get ready. I like being prepared and ready, it makes me feel like we are making progress.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I hate it when the power is out! ... Ours usually goes out in the dead of winter, so we freeze our rears off, and there is nothing to do. *lol*

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter