Jun 4, 2010

My Poor Babies

It seems that my little ones are needing me more today than usual. Princess Magpie has wanted to be cuddled and held off and on all day. She looks at me and whimpers and wants a cuddle. I wish she could tell me where it hurt so that I could fix it. I am pretty sure she is getting some kind of flu or something.

Princess Snifflefritz appears to be teething. She has been drooling and munching on her fingers a lot lately. But this evening, every time she falls asleep, she wakes up sobbing. I cuddle her and she falls back asleep, only to wake up a few minutes later sobbing. It may be a long night for the two of us.

My girls are such happy, joyful girls. I feel so helpless and sad when they show that they are upset. I wish I could just wave a magic wand and take their pain on myself, or take away their pain, kiss their booboos, hug them and make them bigger.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Hope they are feeling better soon!!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter