Jun 18, 2010

Friday Five . . . Back!

  1. Sorry for the unexpected absence. My computer broke and it too time to get back to you!
  2. Another hit on the hit list that keeps on coming, my Father-in-law was admitted to the hospital yesterday with a suspected heart attack. They are keeping him again, so it must be serious.
  3. We are still planning on moving to improve Princess Belle's situation but we are having troubles finding a place. It is tough, but I know it is best for her.
  4. Princess Magpie is always trying to help Princess Snifflefritz, she even tries to feed her from her sippy.
  5. Princess Snifflefritz ha her first tooth!! She cut it yesterday. I am hoping she is done for a little while, I NEED some sleep!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Father in law - I am praying for improvement.

Twitter