May 18, 2010

This post has been cancelled

WARNING!:
The department of health has recommended the closure of this location until further notice. By reading further, you waive all risk and responsibility on the part of the author.

This post has been cancelled, due to unsafe health conditions. It is unsafe for you to come anywhere near my home or blog unless you have been innoculated against any cold or flu. Because, I will tell you what, we are all sick and grouchy and coughing and yucky and I am sure contagious as all get out since we all got it so darned quick. So I will see you again when I am no longer coughing and no longer attached to sick babies.

*this post is intended in humor. No animals were harmed in the making of this post. Resemblance to actual persons whether living or dead is purely coincidental. No genuine health hazards actually exist at this location.

LOL, have a happy and healthier day than me!

No comments:

Twitter