May 4, 2010

This is great.

I am enjoying having a vehicle, even if it means that we are on the go a lot more then we used to be. I love being able to be independent. I love being able to run into town and pick up things for my Mother-in-law, doing her a favor instead of the other way around. I love that I will be able to drive to Gander for the Homeschool Convention this month on May 14th. I want to buy accessories for it now. I want one of those things hang over the back of the front seat and hold toys and things for the kids. I have a diaper bag for both little kids left in the van to make getting on the go quickly easier. I want a basket to go between our seats. I LOVE having a van, it gives me something new to organize.

Hi, my name is Twisted Cinderella and I have an compulsive organization problem.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Could you please e-mail me? I misplaced your e-mail address and need it for the Crew files. hstrawser@thehomeschoolmagazine.com

Thanks!

Aimie said...

My van needs help getting organized!! Please blog on any and all other ideas you have for doing this!! I am scared I might actually lose my munchkins in there some day soon!! LOL!

Congrats on the new van!!

Julie said...

Having something new to organize is always a good thing! :D

And having transportation is even better!!! ;)

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter