May 23, 2010

random thoughts (in point form)

  1. I love how sweet Princess Magpie loves her baby sister. When Princess Snifflefritz cries, Princess Magpie pats her on the belly and shushes her like I do. It is adorable. She will also get up and do a little dance and try to entertain her. Princess Snifflefritz laughs at the dance and Princess Magpie is thrilled.
  2. I am a little concerned about Princess Belle. She is really lonely here. She is so lonely that her make-believe friends are back with a vengence. She says she knows they are pretend, but truthfully, I am not so sure. She "sneaks" into the kitchen in the mornings for a snack and talks to the them the whole way, giving herself away. She gets up during a movie that she really likes to talk to them and when we tell her to sit down and finish watching the movie, she makes sure her friends are sitting down too. When she goes outside, we ask who she is talking to and she says, "My friends, they came out too." I know part of it is probably her Autism, but I am concerned that living here is really setting her back. She is so much happier homeschooled than at school, but she needs to live somewhere where she has access to other children sometimes.
  3. Princess Snifflefritz still doesn't sleep through the night. I am glad she no longer has a cold and isn't waking up every 15 - 30 minutes, but I could really use a full nights sleep.
  4. My pantry, fridge and freezer are so full, I can't fit anything else in. I LOVE it. It makes me feel secure.#Autism

No comments:

Twitter