May 20, 2010

Getting Better

Well my kids are on the mend. I am glad. I have had about enough of cranky kids to do me quite a while and I am so sleep-deprived I have taken to falling asleep sitting up with a kid in my arms. Today I managed to get children out of my arms long enough to get my kitchen cleaned and my living room tidied. Now tomorrow, I have to get groceries and maybe attack some more laundry.

I am still dealing with the issue of Princess Belle's loneliness out here. I am making decisions and deciding what to do that is best for her.

2 comments:

Calico Crazy said...

Sounds like you've been having a rough, and busy week. Hope everyone is all better soon, so you can get a little rest.

Debbie said...

I am sorry to hear it has been a rough week--- hopefully everyone is on the mend. It is always rough on mom when the kids are sick!

Twitter