Apr 15, 2010

Thursday Thirteen #90

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen things that are on my shopping list to get at some point in the near future:
  1. a washer that actually works without creating a swimming pool in my laundry room
  2. a dryer that actually turns on
  3. a fridge that actually keeps things cold
  4. a vehicle to get me to the nearest shopping mall (45 minutes away)
  5. gas and insurance for that lovely car I want to get!
  6. next years curriculum (from Abeka)
  7. a dvd player that doesn't make weird noises and smoke when you use it (before you send the fire department, we have actually stopped using that dvd player)
  8. an ink cartridge for my printer that actually works
  9. a big pack of paper to print on with that ink
  10. shoes for me that have no holes (I never buy for me, my kids have three dressers of clothes each and footwear spilling out of the coat closet, I don't have shoes. Go figure!)
  11. a camera that isn't held together by a rubber band
  12. a sandbox for my kids to play in now that I have this lovely big back yard
  13. a wading pool for that same back yard (as opposed to putting in someone else's backyard LOL)!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Time to get you some shoes!!!

Julie said...

I think shoes need to be the first thing on that list!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter