Apr 23, 2010

Fun Days

Such fun. Today, Princess Belle learned one of the great benefits of living in rural Newfoundland. We went to get our new van inspected (she needs an alignment) and there were two farms next to the garage (which was working on a tractor LOL). She got to see, touch and ride a horse! And she got to see and touch a cow at the dairy farm across the road. She was totally excited and had a blast, all while I got some necessary errands done. I promised her that we would go back. I have to admit, I promised partly so I could come back when my camera has batteries so I can get some pics to post.

I was driving down the road, listening to her overflow with enthusiasm about her adventure and any doubts that I had done the right thing by moving here, evaporated. I know we belong here.

On a sidenote, I also met a fellow homeschooler for coffee yesterday! It was really nice to sit and chat about curriculums, challenges and adventures on our homeschooling journey. We promised to meet up again next time I am in town. I really look forward to it.

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Yeah! I'm so happy for you! I hope your coming to conference so you can meet up with a whole lot more.

Twisted Cinderella said...

I definitely am!

Julie said...

That's awesome! ... Two of Joe's uncles own a farm about an hour's drive from here. The kids LOVE to go there! :)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter