Apr 22, 2010

Back to normal

I am so glad to have a vehicle. I am so glad that I can call Grandma Great and tell her I am going into town and can I get her anything. I am glad that I take all my kids with me when I go to town and that I don't have to depend on anyone else to take care of them while I am gone.

We have been running around steadily the last two days, and I have had a lot of fun but I am glad that tomorrow we get to get back to our routine. I am glad to be quietly at home in our little cabin in the woods.

2 comments:

Letherton said...

I stumbled across your blog and wanted to say hi.
Take a minute an check my blog out
I have lots of great giveaways going on.
Thanks :)

ethertonphotography.blogspot.com

Julie said...

I'm glad you're able to be mobile again! It would be hard to not have a vehicle!!!

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter