Mar 19, 2010

Five Question Friday

My Little Life

If you already have a blog just copy and paste this into your blog and link up to the very sweet MamaM's blog. Then you can add the McLinky code to your site. If you can figure it out, let me know.

1. Have you ever had a celeb sighting? Yes, when I was 19 I went to a concert where Colin James was performing. At the end of the concert, during the encores, I got up and told the security guard that this was my first concert and I was wondering if he could get me an autograph. He did better than that, he had me stand outside the dressing room and when Colin James went by, he said, "hi" to me. I was thrilled. But even better yet, when Colin James opened his door, the security guard picked me out of the crowd that had rushed around me and let me into the dressing room and I sat down alone with Colin James and his band and drank a beer and chatted. It was very cool.

I also met Beverly Mahood once and Jason McKoy twice. The second time I met him, he remembered meeting me before.

2. What temperature do you keep your house?

It tends to be at around 20 degrees when I can be in charge and around 22 - 25 when Prince Charming is in charge. Right now it is just too darned warm! Even Prince Charming is too warm today and that is saying something!

3. Do you notice dust at other peoples homes?

Heck no!

4. What's the worst job you ever had?

Working at a call center where every call you took was someone that wasn't happy and the bosses got upset if you strayed from the script.

5. What is your most sentimental possession?

I have a few, the sleeper my girls wore home from the hospital, the nighties they wore in hospital, and the little pile of momentos from Daniella (the baby that I lost).

2 comments:

Birdie said...

I am so sorry about you loss of Daniella (what a beautiful name!). I have a similar collection for momentos for my Samuel.

Julie said...

I have momentos from my lost babies too. :(


http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter