Mar 12, 2010

Excited

Now that she is out of public school again, I am so excited. I am thrilled to be homeschooling her again. I have lots of ideas of things I would like to do over the next couple of years. I promised her that I never again would make her go to public school.

She woke up this morning a different girl. She has been bubbly and helpful and independent. There hasn't been one temper tantrum, not one bad incident. She is just so obviously relieved and happy to be home again. I am so glad I did this for her. #Autism

2 comments:

Cory said...

I'm glad to hear that she is doing well. Although I generally think school is a good thing for children (the whole socialization thing), I know that it isn't perfect. In her case I know that this is the best solution and I'm happy that you are able to start with it.

Julie said...

That is such good news!!! (And homeschooled kids get plenty of socialization!)

http://scrapgrrl.com/

Twitter