Oct 13, 2009

Random Kid moments

I love catching random moments of my girls being sisters. Prince Charming and I were in the living room chatting when we looked down and on the floor surrounded by toys were our girls laying on a pillow together with Princess Belle reading to Princess Magpie. It was really sweet.



And last night, Princess Magpie was playing with the living room curtains playing Peek-a-boo with us. She kept hiding her face behind the curtain and then popping out giggling and saying, "HI!" It was so funny and sweet.

Princess Belle has been really helpful lately. She helps me tidy the living room, picking up the toys and movies that Princess Magpie scatters all over the place. She is so great about it. And today, she helped me take out the garbage and so excited with herself for doing so.

And a couple of nights ago, Princess Magpie found one of Princess Belle's crayons and a sheet of paper. She picked them up and studiously started trying to write on her some paper. I am not sure I actually got the crayon and paper in the pic but I tried.


I was at the "Healthy Baby Club" this morning and another mother there had a bunch of stuff for Princess Magpie. She had shoes, winter coats and clothes for Princess Magpie. It was really cute stuff and I was really grateful.

I am loving feeling the baby moving so much now. It such a wonderful feeling. And Prince Charming has actually felt the baby kick. A couple of nights ago, he was laying with his hand on my belly and the baby kicked his hand.

6 comments:

Kimberly @ Raising Olives said...

Sweet pictures of those sisters loving each other. Precious!

Calico Crazy said...

Great photos of your girls! Magpie looks like she will be a writer. My daughter loved to write and one way we encouraged it was to tape paper down for her starting at about 11 months. Then all she had to worry about was getting the crayon on the page.

Calico Contemplations

Charles McCarthy said...

Hey,

You might want to check out http://spookhousedave.com

We are doing 31 days of Dave leading up to Halloween.

Fun times for kids.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

What a super cute blog...love the colors you used...Just out blog hopping on this rainy night. Enjoyed reading yours...Hope you will stop by my Christmas blog and leave your favorite Christmas song...and enter a great giveaway.
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com

Tasha said...

Special moments between sisters is so special. They will have each other forever and that is awesome.

Julie said...

I love watching my kids play together too... I especially love to watch then when they don't know I am. :)

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter