Oct 24, 2009

Just so you know

I have been neglecting my blog a little lately and for that I apologize. I promise to spend more quality time with all of you, my blog friends, when I have more time to do so. I am thinking that will be after the move. I have put two counters on the top of my page so that you can see how far along I am in my pregnancy and so that you can see how far away my move is. My idea being that if I suddenly disappear for a day or so, and you see my move counter has hit D-Day, that would be the reason why. So bear with me guys, I promise to be my normal witty self sometime soon . . . okay maybe at this point I just promise to share more after my move, witty may have to wait until I unpack, survive Christmas, and give birth to our third and final child.

As I rattle around this house, too tired to get out of my jammies before heading down to the dungeon basement and pack up that mountain of junk that has magically gathered there in the last 4 years, I repeat my mantra "this too shall pass . . . . this too shall pass . . . this too shall pass". Only I peeking my head up out of the deep cold depths, to appear bleary-eyed and achy ready to make someone's supper, change someone's bum, or wash the dishes, ending my days by passing out on the couch.

But, I am positive. I have bright thoughts in my head. I am looking forward to it being over, I am looking forward to settling in to my new place, I am looking forward to the baby arriving and somewhere in the middle of that, Christmas will come as well. Busy . . . Busy . . . Busy, but this will all lead to better days. I know it.

If you want to know about the small place I am moving, check it out here: Loch Leven or here in the second paragraph : Touring Routes

2 comments:

Calico Crazy said...

Wow, I though I was busy moving with just 5 weeks notice and arriving 3 days before my daughter's 7th birthday. Take care of yourself and your family the blog will still be here.

Calico Contemplations

Julie said...

I remember well those busy days of packing/moving, though I never had to do it pregnant (the kids were 2, 4, 6, and 8 when we moved into this house) .... So I understand how busy you are!

Try to get some rest too!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter