Oct 28, 2009

Holy Cuteness!


Princess Magpie has been super-cute lately. I am loving so many little things that she does:
  • When I had one foot up on a footstool, she stood at my feet leaned against me and put one of her feet up on the stool beside mine. It was just so sweet.
  • She has a game where she hands you her toy, her cup or her spoon and you say "thank you," pretend to use it, and hand it back saying, "here you go". And she repeats your words and repeats her game over and over. Just too cute for words
  • I have to add here that she constantly amazes me on her flexibility. Princess Belle was just so rigid in sticking to her routine or holy heck would break out. (could be aspergers related I guess). But with Princess Magpie, we will change something and then duck for cover waiting for the ensuing screaming. But none ever comes. We changed her naptime bottle to water. No big deal. We switched her to sleeping in a playpen for the next few days until our move so that she can sleep in it at Grandma Great's house. No big deal. She never gets upset over changes. I LOVE it!!

6 comments:

Calico Crazy said...

What a dolly, it's great to have a relaxed and easy going child.

Calico Contemplations

Stacey said...

The greatest thing (for me) about blogging is that I can chronicle all the little things about my kids that I'm sure to forget as my memory fails me. I hope that you've got a blog back-up program to save this all to so one day you can print it off as a journal. These are the little things you'll always be happy to remember. :)

Twisted Cinderella said...

I don't have a blog backup program. Would you know where I could get one?

Lizzie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! You have the cutest kids!!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like she is a pure delight!!

Julie said...

Easy going child = very nice! :D

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter