Oct 18, 2009

Grandma Great

My Mother-in-law is sweet. She is concerned about me overdoing it. She saw my 28 -week pictures and said that I looked too tired. She is worried that I am wearing myself out. She said that as far as she is concerned, I am supermom doing way more that any mom should. I LOVE her. I love that she is concerned. I told her not to worry. I am tired now but it will be better after the baby is born and I am not so tired all the time.

The truth is I am tired. It is a lot to be doing right now being 7 months pregnant, with a 14 month old, and homeschooling my 7 year old and packing up my house to move. But this is temporary. Once I am finished moving and I manage to get through Christmas and having a baby. Life will settle to a more normal pace. I just have to survive the next few months and it will all be okay.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a precious Grandma to care so much :) Please do take it easy.

Thanks for stopping by and leaving such a nice compliment in my cbox.

~Mrs.Cuddles

Stacey said...

It sounds like you're trying to convince yourself. I'm going to overstep (I can because you can't stop me! -but you can delete me). But if you have two other children, you know this is true: life won't settle with a newborn. Take every opportunity now to get rest because you're going to need it!
Signed,
- a concerned, fellow, tired-out Mommy

Julie said...

Looks like you have a positive outlook! That's great!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Emily said...

What a wonderful MIL!!! I wish mine was that nice. Even a fourth of that nice would be appreciated! ;)

Twitter