Jul 18, 2009

Saturday 9



Saturday 9: Heatwave

1. It’s July. How has the weather been where you are? Warm and sunny (except for today it is warm and rainy)

2. What is the best way for you to beat the heat? Sitting in front of my fan and soaking up the heat or sitting on my step and visiting with my neighbours.

3. “It’s not the heat, it’s the humidity.” Do you buy that? Yes, a humid heat that sticks to you and makes your clothes damp is so much worse than a warm, dry heat.

4. Do you like hot tubs or saunas? Yup, but not while I am pg.

5. What’s the hottest you’ve ever been? Probably when I was in a sauna. I LOVE saunas after a workout.

6. How many times do you hit the beach in the summer? I used to go a lot, but I haven't been in a couple of years now.

7. When you were a kid, what did you do in the summer? Spend all my time outside playing with my friends, never coming home unless I was hungry, it started to rain, or it was getting dark.

8. Surfing. Have you ever gotten on a surfboard? Body surf? I have never surfed anything but the internet.

9. What’s your favorite summer song? Hmm . . . I don't know. All I can think of is the beach boys.

2 comments:

Becca said...

The Beach Boys are great! I haven't listened to them in a long time tho!

Julie said...

Humidity is way worse than a dry heat, isn't it!!!! I'm glad it doesn't get that humid here in Oregon!

http://scrapgrrl.com

Twitter